Hacking facebook account with phishing

Hello friends a great 
secret is Facebook hacking 


But its possible with phissing otherwise its not possible I think so.......& I also try different type hacking but failed 

But phissing is a trick in which a victim ( person who you want to hack fb I'd )


Step to follow:-

First step
Go here Wapka.com
& sinup with your gmail ( its your personal gmail 

Second step verified your gmail account 
To. Wapka 
Then choose your name for create link
Then go to manage your link 
Its most important 
I will give u some screen shot 
For you 
Then click edit site then

Then put xhtml code google you can find it easly note nothing miss in xhtml code its very important step bro....

Next 
Then its all done your facebook pissing page is ready send to your victim & its .
Done 
Thanks for visiting us.



For all update for msg me 
8557992641 
Msg me i will add u .in our official 
GrouP
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.