FREE CHARGE UNLIMTED LOOT WITHOUT CC/DC


I am seeing that free. charge loot are very popular & value able so I think make..... a trick for this for my brothers 


so are u ready to looot 

requirement 

* loots number 
* pocket apk ( if not then downloa. it from play store )
*& also numbers for pocket apk 
* no root required in this trick & u can unlimted 

first open pocket apk creat new account if they asked you have credit card then say no

* then fill all the options & put refer *96ubtg*

* then after making account

* go to setinig click on refer & earn ..... & refer 3 friends 

* then now make a new free charge account & make recharge of 20₹ in any number then in the option of promo fill your refer of free charge & make payment with your poker wallet then its all done check your free charge account you are referal money is 50₹ 




be happy !!!

we have what up group msg me if u want to add 
8557992641

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.